Zetaclear is considered by medical experts and users alike as one of the best solutions for nail fungus. While the objective assessment of the superiority of the product in Zetaclear Reviews may be superseded by the adverts and commercial paeans you read online, you should remember that indeed Zetaclear is one of the few natural solutions with spotless record of efficacy and safety among the popular nail fungus treatment solutions currently available in the market.
Here is a brief explanation about the effectiveness of laser treatment for nail fungus:
1. The laser is better than all the other topical treatments as well as home remedies. This is simple because the laser is pointed directly onto the affected nails. There will be less or no pain at all. You do not need to mix any ingredients or apply any medication. All you have to do is have an appointment with a podiatrist and he will do all the procedures pain-free.
2. The laser can eradicate the fungi infection completely from the nails. Within just a short period of time, the fungi infection will disappear. This is better than with any other forms of medication.
3. With the other types of cures, it will usually take months or even years before infection can finally be get rid of. But with the laser treatment, all you need is one to two sessions and the fungi infection is gone.
4. Also, you do not have to remove the entire nail just to cure the disease. The very common procedure in treating nail fungus is to extract the whole nail until a new one grows. But the laser will cure it without having to remove the nails and the surrounding area will not be harmed.
5. The lights will only go to the areas which are affected with the fungus infection.
6. This procedure is a bit more costly than the others. It will make you spend around five hundred dollars with just one treatment. But you are guaranteed to be free from the disease within just 10 minutes.
The use of all-natural solution makes Zetaclear a safe treatment alternative and you can observe significant positive results in just a week of continued use of the product. It is medically approved non-prescriptive solution for nail infection. For optimum results, it Zetaclear must be topically applied on the infected nail twice daily. This is more effective than using spray herbicidal products as these can result to significant damage to the surrounding skin and make the condition worse.
There a dozens of cremes, gels and powders that are sold in pharmacies across the country. Most of them say right on the box that they do not kill nail fungus and are not meant to cure them. They are for athletes foot also known as tinea pedis. The list is huge and would take too much space for this article. Let us just say that the scientific literature tells us that only 5% of the time or less can you expect a good result from anything that you put on your ugly fungal nails.
There is one product that has shown a 50% improvement in fungal nails but it comes at a price. The problem is that a certain number of those who take the pills have a problem with their liver. It is irreversible damage and one hopes the medication will be stopped in time to avoid a more serious problem than a fungus nail. Liver function tests must be run and they add to the expense of the medication itself. Our offices do not recommend there use.
Laser is a beam of ultra-violet rays passed on the infected area. With nail fungus the infected nail is pierced with the beam of light. When the light pierces the nail the infected fungi remaining stuck behind the nail vaporizes. The piercing is effected only to reach the cells in the skin causing the infection and not beyond that by controlling the frequency. The skin tissues are not really affected so that even a scratch is avoided. For a bigger toe it may take just 10 mins. For treating multiple infections a little more time should be devoted. There is no need for admitting in a bed and the person can move out of the hospital once all procedures are complete.